Tuesday, September 07, 2010

our home is a zoo... please adopt an abandoned kitten!

This morning, I took our 7 month old Great Dane, Ziva, and little Abi on a walk... I have several set walks that I usually go on, but today I thought I would try a new route...

We were walking through the woods north of our house towards a road, I had stopped to call Ziva and get her back on her leash, when 3 kittens ran from the woods to greet us. The little kittens had been abandoned...

So with a Great Dane leading the way, a new born strapped to my chest, 2 kittens in one hand and 1 kitten in the other we walked home... after something to drink, a quick trip to the pet store for some kitten food, a bath, and a sleep... the 3 kittens are doing well...

But we cannot keep them... (the mother-n-law wouldn't be happy!)
so South Benders, we need some people to adopt a kitten into a good home...
AND please spread the word...

View kitten portraits & more details:

No comments: