Cherry Tomato Pasta, one of Jess' made-up recipes, has been one of our favorite meals for a while now... so it is great to get the key ingredient from our garden + a range of herbs to vary the dish...
Here's how you make it...
- lots of garlic and olive oil in a big saucepan
- cut & cook-down a bunch of cherry tomatoes + take the innards from a few big tomatoes and add them to the mix (keep the tomato shells for our next recipe)
- season with salt & pepper to taste
- add some half-cut cherry tomatoes for a few minutes at the end
- add chopped parsley
- a splash of white wine (in the pasta people!)
- pine nuts are a great addition!
- serve over angel hair spaghetti with parmesan cheese + ground pepper
- garlic bread and salad make the meal (as well as a refreshing glass of white wine)