Ebates is not too good to be true...
it works and I have received US$123.72 into my PayPal account to prove it!
There are over 1200 e-tailors who pay referral commissions...
I have earned rebates back on purchases from:
- ebay 1-3%
- REI & REI Outlet 3%
- Apple Store 1% (sometimes 2%)
- MacMall 2.5% (sometimes 5%)
- Adobe 6%
- KitchenAid 16%
- Moosejaw 5%
- J&R Camera & Electronics 3%
- Newegg electronics 1.5%
- Endless Shoes 6%
- Hollabird sports 4%
- I find what I want to buy online.
- Close the browser.
- Go to ebates & log-in (usually you are alreday logged-in)
- Select the store on Ebates and be redirected to the e-tailor's website
- Purchase as normal from the etailor
- Usually within 48hrs of the purchase being shipped, I get an email from Ebates saying the $ has been added to my Ebates account
- Then every 3 months, Ebates puts $ into my PayPal account.
Help me help you, and I will be helped too...
If you sign-up to Ebates (for FREE) and make a purchase through Ebates of > $20 before 30 September, you will earn a $5 bonus (and so will I) + you will have learned how to keep getting rebates on your online purchases.
If I can get 50 people to sign-up and make a purchase, Ebates will give me an iPad, which would be cool to own, but especially great to have for my new photography business, SouthBendRealtyPhoto.com